Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation is a product from iMovR brand, which has become relatively popular lately among companies in the United States who are looking to provide office employees with devices which reduce the risks associated with a sedentary life. This treadmill desk, as with their other iMovR active lifestyle products, features a design where the desk itself is separate from the treadmill. The two come together in order to create an entire workstation that will be convenient for the office employee or freelancer.
iMovR workstation is definitely a more advanced setup that some of the options that combine the two devices into one would even be able to offer. The entire workstation is produced from high-quality materials, and the table offers a sturdy performance when on the ground, ensuring the user can continue working and even have a cup of coffee with them with no risks of a spill.
Pros And Cons Of iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation
iMovR Cascade Pros
- The iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation is a complete setup that comes with both an adjustable height desk, along with a treadmill, that is used in combination to help the user remain active during the day.
- While the majority of these products only serve a single purpose, which is to get the user up and moving, this treadmill workstation offers a separate construction that allows the user to use the desk separately at times when they are not interested in walking or would like to sit down for a few moments.
- The Cascade desk comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate various items that may need to be placed on the user’s desk. This also allows the customer to choose a desktop size option that is suitable to the amount of space they have available in the office – helping to reduce the risk of the office becoming too cramped due to a desk that is too large.
- The treadmill features one of the best noise signatures, with a noise rating of 42.7 dB. This is lower than most of the other treadmills designed for office use that we have seen.
iMovR Cascade Cons
- This particular treadmill desk workstation might be too pricey for some of the individuals who are interested in an active desk layout in their office. At the same time, the package includes two great products which can be used separately.
- Taller individuals might have to add the height extenders to the desk to accommodate themselves while standing up. This option will cost an additional $79.
iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation Review
iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation comes with a complete package that gives the user a quick and easy solution to making their day at work more active. The treadmill combines the usefulness of a standing desk through the inclusion of an adjustable height desk, along with the benefits that a treadmill may have when it comes to walking while busy with work. The product has a low top speed, which makes this ideal for those who are only looking for a treadmill that can help them walk at a comfortable pace.
Desktop Design And Specifications
The desktop that forms part of this package offers an adjustable height system that relies on a powerful motor to ensure the user can modify the overall height of the desk quickly. The desk has a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs, which is standard capacity for treadmills. Due to the quality design featured by the height adjustability system installed in the iMovR Cascade Standing Desk, the user also does not have to worry about removing any items from the desk’s surface before adjusting the height. For those individuals who do seem to be too tall, an additional height extender can be added to the table.
The desk comes in 16 different colors, along with different finishes, that the customer can choose from. Additionally, the legs of the table also come in three different colors, including white, black, and silver. The user can make their selections while they are ordering the treadmill workstation.
Treadmill Design And Specifications
This office treadmill is a high-quality and high-performance device that is placed underneath the desk to provide the user with a way to remain active when they are busy with their work. The treadmill features a powerful motor that is capable of providing them with a top walking speed of 2.5 mph. While this one is not the fastest on the market, it will provide the majority of users a comfortable pace to walk at without causing interference with their work.
The warranty offered with the purchase of the iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation offers adequate protection for the majority of the parts that make up both the treadmill and the adjustable height desk.
The desk includes a lifetime warranty on the entire steel frame, which is quite unique for this kind of product. Additionally, the motor, along with the electronics that make up the Cascade Stand Up Desk included in this workstation bundle is under warranty for the first decade after the purchase date. A five-year warranty period applies to the actual tabletop where the user will place their laptop, printer, files, and other belongings.
The Thermotread GT treadmill has a more limited warranty, but it is still good to know that the treadmill will be protected. There is a three-year warranty period provided on the motor of the treadmill, along with a two-year warranty on the treadmill parts. The manufacturer also offers the customer a single year’s warranty on labor required during the repair of the treadmill, should any faults develop.
The Bottom Line
iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk Workstation combines the Cascade Standing Desk with the Thermotread GT treadmill to create the ultimate experience when it comes to walking and remaining active when hard at work. The cascade workstation was developed to accommodate the majority of individuals – and those who do seem to be too tall to feel comfortable with the desk can easily use the extender add-ons to accommodate their length.
Thermotread GT belongs to the treadmills that are manufactured specifically for walking purposes since the majority of these devices are designed for running – even many of those who are included in walking desks. The cascade workstation is overall a worthy option that should not be missed – and the price is definitely worth it, considering the many useful features offered by the iMovR Cascade Treadmill Desk.