Flexispot Deskcise Pro is promoted as a true all-in-one product when it comes to implementing a fitness solution into an office. This under desk bike aims to take the user away from sitting down while they are working all they, and introducing them to a flexible desk with various functions for flexibility during the day — the desk functions as a sitting solution, as well as a height adjustable standing desk. Additionally, the built-in under desk bike makes it easy for the user to get active while they are working.
Even though Flexispot bike may seem exceptionally useful, a few concerns should be raised when it comes to considering whether or not it may be a good addition to an office. It does, however, seem like the company behind the product has a large focus on promoting this particular desk cycle for home use. Still many customers might be interested in such a complete solution for their office.
Pros And Cons Of Flexispot Deskcise Pro
Flexispot Deskcise Pro Pros
- Flexispot desk bike focuses on the potential health benefits that the user is offered when they get active while working, as well as when they are performing activities such as watching television or playing video games. Sedentary lifestyles contribute to many adverse health effects, including obesity. By keeping active, this product aims to help reduce these particular risks.
- While this product is primarily promoted as an exercise bike, it should be noted that it also doubles as a standard sitting desk, as well as a standing desk – the user can easily switch between the three built-in modes without the need to switch from one location to another location.
- The Flexi bike is exceptionally easy to move around, thanks to the addition of caster wheels. The wheels were designed to be both durable and easy-to-use. The user simply move bike stand to another location without the need to pick up the entire desk.
- Assembling of Flexispot bike is easy and only takes a minute or two. This is a significant advantage over some of the alternatives on the market, as certain products can take some time for the user to complete the assembly.
Flexispot Deskcise Pro Cons
- Even though the price may seem affordable since this under desk bike offers multiple functions, it should be noted that the product is not as sturdy as some competitor options. Thus, this may not be the most affordable option on the market when it comes to stationary bike stands that can offer durable and stable performance.
- As mentioned before, the desk bike is definitely not sturdy enough for people to do all their work while they are peddling the bike pedal under the desk.
- The 300lbs weight limit is someone convenient, but there are many alternative desk bikes on the market that can provide a heavier weight limit.
- May be not safe for children under 13.
Flexispot Deskcise Pro under desk bike Review
At first glance, like an exercise bike for under desk, Flexispot Deskcise Pro may seem like one of the most convenient devices for people looking to go from being sedentary in the office to rather being more active. When a potential customer starts to look at the specifications of under desk bike and the specific features, as well as take the overall stability into account, then some factors may put this product to a disadvantage. When looking at bike stand reviews, it is crucial to consider both the good and the bad. This step ultimately allows the customer to make the right decision.
An All-In-One Solution
When it comes to looking for stationary bike pedals for under desk, the majority of products on the market at the moment would be a relatively small device that is simply placed underneath an existing desk in an office. Flexispot Deskcise Pro, however, is one of the complete options that a customer will be able to find.
While Flexispot bike has under desk bike pedals that can be used for cycling while working, the product can easily become a standard desk as well. The user can sit still on the seat and go to work. In addition to these two functions, the desk’s height can be adjusted, converting the product into a standing desk solution. The seat’s height can also be adjusted according to the comfortability of the user.
The seat has a height adjustability range from 29.6 inches up to 37.2 inches. The desktop has a height adjustability range from 42.5 inches up to 48.4 inches. The desktop does not provide a significant range, but can still offer a convenient way to stand up while typing, writing, or performing other tasks. This under desk bike will be a perfect choice for people between the height of 5’1” and 6’2”.
The stationary bike stand features comfortable pedals that can be used to cycle. Flexispot bike uses a magnet to produce adequate resistance, which can be configured according to the user’s preferred pace. There are 8 different resistance levels that the user can choose from. The user can easily start with the lowest resistance setting and increase the intensity as they cycle.
Flexispot Deskcise Pro comes with a warranty to ensure the user’s investment is protected against factor faults and construction errors. The frame of Flexispot bike comes with a three-year warranty period. The electronic parts that are used in the cycle and the height adjustable desk are only under warranty for one year of the purchase date of the product. The official Flexispot website has a complete list of rules that relate to the warranties that come with their products. The customer should acknowledge themselves with these terms and regulations to ensure they understand what will be covered underneath the included warranty.
The Bottom Line
This Flexispot bike is an effective office solution that lets the user choose between three different modes, including sitting, standing, and cycling while they’re busy with their work. While Flexi bikes seem to offer customers the ultimate solution to implementing a healthier way of working at the office, this product may be an ideal option for those who wish to move away from a sedentary lifestyle at home.
Stability is the primary issue with the Flexi bike reviewed in this post. The Deskcise Pro seems to wobble too much for most people to get their work done, especially when using the under desk cycle that it comes equipped with. When using this product as a standing desk, the user is likely to find that they will continue to bump against various parts, such as the under desk bike pedals.